Wednesday 5 November 2014

What's In a Name?

Welcome to my first post on Om Sweet Om!

I chose this title, because I have always believed that yoga is about coming home to oneself and returning to the quiet centre of wisdom that we all have deep within us. Even when we find ourselves far away from that- it is possible- always possible- to find our way back. It is a place of refuge, of comfort. An unmistakably knowing 'we are home.'

In this blog I am excited to have the opportunity to share some of the reflections I've received throughout my journey in yoga, as a teacher, and a lifelong student.

Soon I will be embarking on the next step in my journey, and am excited about sharing this with you.
Please stay posted, and come along with me....

Namaste.
 _/\_ Nancy



1 comment:

  1. Love the title! I'm looking forward to reading your upcoming posts. Namaste!

    ReplyDelete